Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Weeks 15 & 16


This one is done. It's a larger UFO one from the last residency. it's 22 x 28 and Oscar felt it was one of my strong pieces.


I think I'm getting close on this one. It's dark and moody with lots of layers. it's also still fairly wet and glossy, so i might have to varnish or something after the residency


this is a newer one. Just finished reading Modern Painting and the Northern Romantic Tradition, it was a great book and inspired me to work with this. Not sure how it will be received.

This is another UFO one, but I am also doing it a bit more in the style of Richter and his blurry photographs. Not too much to say at this early stage....

1 comment:

The Ghostwriter said...

I can't get over how awesome your pieces look! I really love the first one!